Japan Trivia Quiz Answers 100% Score Quiz Factory Quiz
Japan Trivia Quiz Answers 100% Score
Japan Trivia Quiz Answers 100% Score From Quiz Factory Total 30 Questions Answers Complete This Quiz And Get Up To 40 RBX FREE
1. Tokyo is the largest city in Japan, in terms of population, but which city in Japan is the second biggest?
Right Answer: Yokohama
2. What is the name given to a traditional Japanese Inn?
Right Answer: Ryokan
3. Japan is made up of islands. How many islands does Japan have in total?
Right Answer: 6,852
4. The total population of Japan is around 127 million, which European country is similar in size according to landmass?
Right Answer: Germany
5. What does the word Geisha translate as?
- Woman of Dance
- Person of Art
Right Answer: Person of Art
6. Before Tokyo, Japan had many other capital cities, but which was the most recent capital city?
Right Answer: Kyoto
7. Only a few original castles still remain today from the Edo period of 1603-1868, How many still exist today?
8. Mount Fuji is 3,776m tall, true or false?
Right Answer: True
9. Which of these walking trails is over 1,000 years old?
- Nakasendo Way
- Kumano Kodo
Right Answer: Kumano Kodo
10. What is the top operational speed of the Bullet Train?
Right Answer: 320kmph
11. Which Japanese dish originates from Portugal?
Right Answer: Tempura
12. Which sacred animal is well-known for wondering through Nara Park?
Right Answer: Deer
13. Japan is renowned for it’s incredible food, but which city is nicknamed the ‘Kitchen of Japan’?
Right Answer: Osaka
14. In which city can you find the Japanese Macaque?
Right Answer: Nagano
15. In which region would you find the city of Sendai?
Right Answer: Tohoku
16. What is the name of the longest and widest river in Japan?
- The River Thames
- The Shinano River
Right Answer: The Shinano River
17. Popular in Japan, what are Manga?
- Japanese Comic Books
- Japanese Music
Right Answer: Japanese Comic Books
18. Which Japanese mountaineer was the first woman to reach the summit of Mount Everest?
- Junko Tabei
- Susan Sheridan
Right Answer: Junko Tabei
19. What are the two main religions of Japan?
- Christianity and Catholic
- Shinto and Buddhism
Right Answer: Shinto and Buddhism
20. In Japanese culture, what is a katana?
- A painting
- A sword
Right Answer: A sword
21. Which flower is a symbol of the Emperor and the Imperial family?
Right Answer: Chrysanthemum
22. Which Japanese company’s slogans have included ‘be moved’, ‘make believe’, and ‘like no other’?
Right Answer: Sony
23. What is the National Sport of Japan?
- Sumo Wrestling
Right Answer: Sumo Wrestling
24. What is commonly known as Hinomaru?
- A temple
- The Japanese Flag
Right Answer: The Japanese Flag
25. Which city gained publicity around the world and in the USA in 2008, since it had the same name as a certain politician?
Right Answer: Obama
26. In English, what do we call a sakura tree?
- Bonsai Tree
- Cherry Blossom Tree
Right Answer: Cherry Blossom Tree
27. What is the name of the company that makes Panasonic Products?
- Matsushita Electric
Right Answer: Matsushita Electric
28. What is the name of the Main Island of Japan?
Right Answer: Honshu
29. What type of instrument is a Samisen?
- 3-Stringed Lute
Right Answer: 3-Stringed Lute
30. The K-Pop band, BTS are from Japan, True or False?
Right Answer: False
Japan Trivia Quiz Answers